Hi, I’m Blake! I’m a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) and Certified Personal Trainer living in a small rural town. I focus on women's fitness & love helping others improve their fitness level & overall well-being. Some of my favorite things in life are music, reading, hiking, being outside, cooking, wine, traveling, and yoga. My husband and I live in an old farmhouse that we are constantly fixing up... however, our two dogs & two cats rule the roost.
My blog's mission: making yoga, healthy eating, and overall well-being accessible and non-intimidating for the everyday, busy person.
What you can expect from my blog:
• Yoga tips, pose breakdowns, and pose modifications
• Healthy recipes that are easy, fast, and do not require hard-to-find ingredients
• The occasional idea for easy ways to use essential oils
• Fitness information and tips
• Lifestyle and well-being tips and habits
• Workout video clips
Follow along with my free monthly email newsletter (sign up below). And don't be a stranger! Let me know what you'd like to see more of here at Small Town Yogini.